If you’re an entertainment lover, you must be aware of the Spectrum app, which hosts different types of entertainment content. But can you get the Spectrum app on Hisense Smart TVs?
In today’s guide I will share some quick ways to get the Spectrum App on your Hisense TV in this article. So let’s get started.
1- Download Spectrum App From App Store
Hisense TVs come in different operating system types, including Android, Roku, or VIDAA (Linux Based). They allow you to install the Spectrum app directly from their stores.
One of the easiest ways is to install the App from the App Store, and it will be added to your Home for direct access.
Here are the steps to download the Spectrum TV app from the App Store (Android Version).
- Open the Home Screen on Hisense TV.
- From the menu, select the App.
- Tap on Get More Apps to open the Google Play Store.
- You will see all the streaming and other apps in the Play Store. And you can also search for the apps.
- From the top right corner, tap the search icon, and type “Spectrum” app to download it.
This process of downloading the Spectrum app is for Android TV and is pretty much similar to the VIDAA.
- Grab the Roku remote and tap on the “Home” button.
- Scroll down until you get the “Add Channels” option; tap on it.
- From the left menu, tap on Search Channel.
- Type the name of the “Spectrum” app, and tap on it.
- Now tap on Add Channel. Add the Spectrum app to the Homepage will take a few seconds.
Related Post: Why Does Spectrum App Keep Buffering
2- Use Airplay Feature
If you cannot install the Spectrum app through the App Store or didn’t find the app there, you can opt for the Airplay option.
Only iPhone, iPad, or MacBook users can use the Airplay Feature. Luckily, Airplay is available across all Hisense TV models. This feature enables you to stream content of the Spectrum app from your Apple device to Hisense TV.
Here are the steps to stream the Spectrum TV app on Hisense TV via Airplay.
- First, install the Spectrum app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now put the account credentials to log into the AppApp.
- Play the desired video that you want to stream on Hisense TV.
- Locate the Airplay button on the top right corner and tap on it.
- A search box will pop up; select your Hisense TV model from that list.
- And you’re good to go!
Now you can watch live TV shows, movies, sessions, etc., without distraction.
3- Use Chromecast
If you don’t have an iPhone or iPad, you can still cast the Spectrum app on Hisense TV via your Android phone. And this is possible due to the built-in Chromecast in Hisense TV.
The good thing is you can stream the content of the Spectrum TV app in high resolution through Chromecast. So let’s discuss the process of streaming via Chromecast.
- First, turn on your Hisense TV, and bring your phone near it.
- Now install the Spectrum app on your Android phone.
- Next, open the app and put your account credentials to log in.
- Play the desired content that you want to stream on Hisense TV.
- Tap the cast icon from the top right corner, and select your Hisense TV name from the list.
4- Get Spectrum App Via FireStick
The last and the most convenient way to get the Spectrum app on Hisense TVs is to use the Fire TV Stick.
Especially if you’re using an older model of Hisense TV that doesn’t support Airplay or Chromecast, then you can opt for a FireStick.
With the FireStick, you can access hundreds of streaming Apps on your smart TV. You just need to plug the FireStick into the HDMI port and connect its power cable to a power source.
There are different ways to access the Spectrum App on the Hisense TV. The best and quick way is to get the app from the built-in App Store of Hisense TV.
If you don’t find the Spectrum app on the App Store of Hisense TV, you can opt for Airplay and Chromecast options.
Does the Spectrum TV app available on Hisense Roku TV?
Yes, the Spectrum app is available on Hisense Roku TV. Go to Home> Add Channel > Search for App> and tap Add Channel to install it. This process will add the Spectrum app on the Home page, so you can directly access it.
Hi! I’m Aiden Elliot. I’m a tech nerd and have worked in the tech industry for the last 7 years. Now I have founded JustSmartHues to help you fix tech issues. I hope you will find this blog helpful.