Some folks like to log out Netflix account on Vizio TV after quenching their thirst for entertainment. If you have kids at home, it’s better to log out of Netflix after streaming.
But unlike other apps, logging out of Netflix on Vizio smart TV is a bit complicated. Most people face trouble in finding the Sign out button.
In today’s article, we will talk about quick steps to log out of Netflix app on your Vizio TV with and without a remote.
Method 1: How To Log Out of Netflix On Vizio TV With a Remote
So, if you have a remote, you’re good to go. Follow the below steps to log out of the Netflix account.
- First, turn on the Vizio smart TV.
- Navigate to Netflix, and tap on it.
- Once Netflix is open, open the menu from the left.
- Scroll down to “Get Help” and tap on it.
- Under Get the Help, you will see the Sign out button; simply tap it to sign out of a Netflix account from Vizio TV.
Method 2: How To Log Out Of Netflix On Vizio TV With a Tablet
A few Vizio TV sets come with a 6” Android tablet and a remote control for Vizio TV. So if you have a tablet, signing out of a Netflix account may be different.
Here are steps to log out Netflix app using a tablet;
- Turn on the tablet, and open the Netflix home screen.
- Now look for a burger icon or three dots on the top left or right corner (depending on Vizio TV model), and tap on it.
- Next, scroll down to Sign Out and tap on it.
- A confirmation box will appear; tap the ok to log out of Netflix.
Method 3: How To Log Out of Netflix On Vizio TV Without Remote
So what if you don’t have a Vizio TV remote or it’s broken? Don’t fret. You can still log out of the Netflix account using your smartphone.
- All you need to do is install the TV Remote – Universal Control app. This app is available free for both Android and iOS users.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Ensure that your Vizio TV and app are connected to the same internet connection.
- The app will automatically search for Vizio TV.
- Tap on your smart TV name appears on the search list.
- Now the phone is connected to the Vizio TV and will work as a remote control.
- Again follow the same steps that we have mentioned in the first method.
Method 4: How To Log Out of your Netflix Account On Vizio Fire TV Stick
If you have connected any fire tv stick with your Vizio TV, the process of signing out Netflix account will be different.
- Turn on the Vizio smart TV, and go to the Home page of the Fire tv stick.
- Choose the Netflix app, and open it.
- Go to the menu from the left corner, tap “Get Help,” and then tap Sign out.
Related Post: Netflix Is Not Working On TV
Method 5: How To Sign Out of your Netflix Account On Vizio Smart TV Using a Laptop
Another way to log out Netflix account is by using the Netflix website on your laptop.
Simply open the Netflix website, and put the credentials to log in. Now tap on your profile from the top left and choose “Your Account.”
Now find Settings; from there, tap “Sign out of all devices.” This way, the Netflix accounts will be signed out from all other devices, including your Vizio TV.
How to Sign in to a Netflix App on Vizio TV?
If you’re again craving to watch Netflix series or the madness level start rising, you can simply log in to the Netflix account.
- Press the Netflix button on your remote to open the app.
- Or use arrow buttons on remote control to open Netflix login screen.
- Tap on Sign in, or select “Yes” if it asks, “Are you a member of Netflix?”.
- You will see two data fields, but your Netflix account credentials are in those fields.
- Hurry! Your Vizio TV is now connected with the Netflix app, and now you can fulfill your hunger for entertainment.
So, folks, we have mentioned all the methods to sign out of the Netflix account from your Vizio TV. In this way, the Netflix account remains secure, and your kids won’t access any Netflix content.
Hi! I’m Aiden Elliot. I’m a tech nerd and have worked in the tech industry for the last 7 years. Now I have founded JustSmartHues to help you fix tech issues. I hope you will find this blog helpful.