Like the Netflix app, Disney Plus also has an account limit; if you exceed that limit, you won’t be able to log in to Disney Plus on other devices.
So in case you have exceeded the account limit and want to log out of Disney Plus On TV, stay connected with us.
Today’s guide will show you easy steps to log out Disney Plus account on TVs.
Method to Log out Of Disney Plus On TV
The Disney Plus log out process is the same for all smart TV brands. So no matter whether you have a Samsung TV, Vizio TV, LG, or Sony, you can log out Disney Plus account using the same process for all TVs.
- Open the Home Screen of your TV, and tap on Disney Plus app to open it.
- First, log in to your account, or if you have already logged in, skip this step.
- Now from the left side, tap on the Home Screen icon.
- You will see a couple of options in the sidebar.
- With the help of remote control, scroll down to the last, and tap on Settings.
- Once you tap on Settings, a pop will appear showing different options. On the Botton, you will also see a log out option.
- Tap on the log out button, and then tap “Confirm.”
- And yeah! You’re done and dusted.
How To Log out into Disney Plus Account On Roku TV
The log out process for the Disney Plus account on Roku TV is similar to the above methods except for one step.
- First, open the Disney Plus app on your Roku TV.
- Hover over the left from Disney Plus home screen.
- Here you will see the different options like Search, Home, Watchlist, etc.
- Scroll down the bottom, and tap on your username; on some Roku TVs, there is a “Settings” option, so you have to tap on that.
- Once you tap the username, a new window showing your account details will open. And at the bottom, you will see the log out button.
- Tap the log out option and tap confirm; now, the Disney Plus account is logged out of Roku TV.
Note: If you’re using Amazon Firestick, you can follow the method above to log out of Disney Plus on the Amazon Fire tv stick.
How To Log out Of Disney Plus On TV Without Remote
I know how aggravating it is when you don’t have a TV remote control. So, in this case, how can you log out from Disney Plus?
Well, it’s not a big problem; there are two ways to do this. You can Log out of Disney Plus using your phone and, second, with a laptop.
First, we will talk about how to use your phone to Log out Disney Plus from TV.
- First, you must install your smartphone’s “TV Remote – Universal Control” app.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- The app will automatically start searching for your smart TV. But make sure that the tv is turned on.
- You will see your TV name on the list; tap on the name.
- And now your smartphone is connected to the tv, and you can use it as a remote control.
- Use the virtual arrow buttons on your mobile phone to open the Disney Plus app.
- From the left side, tap on Settings, and tap Logout.
How To Logout Disney Plus Account on TV Using Laptop
In this case, you can instantly log out of all the devices connected to your Disney Plus account. So no matter how many devices are connected to the account, it will log them all out in a moment.
Here are the steps to follow;
- Open the Disney Plus website on your laptop.
- Put in the same account credentials to log in that you’re using for your smart TV.
- Now from the top right corner, tap on your profile picture.
- Then tap on Logout.
How to Logout Disney Plus on multiple devices;
- Open the Disney Plus website.
- Tap on your profile photo at the top right corner.
- Tap on Account.
- And then tap on “Log out of all devices.”
After reading the above article, I hope you find Logout Disney Plus account easy from the TV.
You can Logout the Disney Plus account to prevent limits or to secure it from your kids. The way is very easy, and almost the steps are the same for all tv brands.
Hi! I’m Aiden Elliot. I’m a tech nerd and have worked in the tech industry for the last 7 years. Now I have founded JustSmartHues to help you fix tech issues. I hope you will find this blog helpful.