Do you want to get Peacock streaming services on LG TV? You can access Peacock through LG Content Store.
But what if your LG smart TV won’t have Peacock app? Don’t fret! You can still get Peacock on LG TV using easy alternative ways.
In today’s guide, we will discuss some quick alternative ways to stream Peacock shows on LG TV.
Different Ways To Get Peacock On LG Smart TV?
- Download Peacock App Using LG Content Store
- Take Advantage Of AirPlay
- Use Chromecast
- Use a Roku or Amazon FireStick
- Get Peacock App On LG TV Using Gaming Console
1- Download Peacock App Using LG Content Store
Surely, getting the Peacock app from the LG Content store is like a cakewalk. But unluckily, you can only use this way if your LG smart TV is running WebOS 3.5 or higher version.
But you can skip this step if you’re using an old-age LG TV.
Here are steps to download the Peacock through LG Content Store
- From LG TV Home, go to LG Store.
- Simply search for the “Peacock” app.
- And tab on the install button.
Once the app is downloaded, it will be on your LG smart TV. Now use the Peacock account credentials to log in and enjoy streaming your favorite Peacock TV shows.
2- Take Advantage Of AirPlay
If you’re an iPhone user, grab your phone, play your favorite video from the Peacock app, and stream it directly on your LG Smart. It sounds insane!
AirPlay on your iPhone lets you share high-resolution content or videos on your LG smart TV.
- Open your iPhone and install the Peacock app.
- Put the credentials to log in.
- Now play your favorite video on Peacock.
- Tap the cast button in the top right corner, and a pop will appear from the bottom; now select the LG TV.
- Hurry! Now you can stream your favorite Peacock video directly on the LG TV.
Related Post: How To Access DailyWire On LG TV
3- Use Chromecast
Mostly LG smart TVs have a built-in Chromecast feature; taking advantage of that, you can access Peacock videos on your TV.
Whether you have an iPhone or Android phone, you can use your phone to share Peacock Video on the LG smart TV. If your LG TV doesn’t have a Chromecast, you can buy an external which is very cheap.
Here are the steps to stream the Peacock app through Chromecast.
- Install the Peacock app on your smartphone.
- Put the credentials to log in.
- Make sure your LG smart TV is turned on.
- Next, tap on the cast icon from the top right corner of your phone.
- Now you can watch Peacock tv shows on your LG smart TV.
4- Use a Roku or Amazon FireStick
A Peacock and a Firestick will also give access to hundreds of streaming apps currently unavailable on your LG smart TV.
A good thing about Firestick is its affordable way to get your desired app on LG TV. So you don’t need to invest in a new LG TV model.
Here are the steps to install the Peacock app through FireStick
- First, connect the Firestick to your LG smart TV via HDMI port.
- Next, connect the power cord to any power outlet.
- Once the Firestick is connected, open its App Store.
- Search for the Peacock app, and now you’re ready to stream your favorite Peacock show on your LG TV.
5- Get Peacock App On LG TV Using Gaming Console
Do you have a gaming console like Playstation or Xbox? If yes, why you’re hanging around your LG TV and feeling fret? Connect the gaming console to LG TV, and install the Peacock app.
On the gaming console App Store, tons of streaming apps are available, and you can easily get any of them on your LG TV.
You don’t need to panic if you cannot install the Peacock app on LG TV. There are some alternative ways that you can opt for to get the Peacock.
We have mentioned five ways to start streaming your favorite Peacock shows and movies on LG smart TV. Hopefully, this article was helpful for you and solved your problem.
Can I get the Peacock app on my LG TV?
If you have an LG TV model having webOS 3.5 or a later version, then you can install Peacock on LG TV. Otherwise, you can stream the Peacock app using Airplay, Chromecast, or Firestick.
Why won’t the Peacock app work on LG TV?
There are many reasons why the Peacock app is not working on LG TV, and it may not work on LG TV due to VPN, outdated Peacock app version, old LG TV firmware, or Peacock app servers being down.
Hi! I’m Aiden Elliot. I’m a tech nerd and have worked in the tech industry for the last 7 years. Now I have founded JustSmartHues to help you fix tech issues. I hope you will find this blog helpful.