Most of the latest smart TVs come with built-in Chromecast, so you don’t need to buy an extra one for them. And if you’re going to buy a Hisense TV, you must ask, does it has a built-in Chromecast?
The latest Hisense TVs come with Chromecast, but how would you know about it? There are a few simple ways to know that your Hisense TV has a Chromecast.
Today’s guide will discuss a few simple methods to check whether your Hisense TV has a built-in Chromecast.
How To Know That Hisense TV Has A Chromecast?
Method 1: Check The Specs
You can check the technical specs of your Hisense TV to know whether it has Chromecast included. There are two ways to check the specs of the Hisense smart TV.
First, search for your TV model online and see the specs. Every Hisense screen model comes with a specification sheet in soft form. You can view the Chromecast feature in that sheet.
Secondly, if you have visited any smart TV store and found a Hisense TV, you can check the specification on the box.
The company also mentions the specification on the box. So it has a built-in Chromecast; you can find that on the box.
Method 2: Use The Google Home App
The second way to find Chromecast on your Hisense smart TV is to use the Google Home app. You need a smartphone or tablet to install the Google Home app. Using this app, and you can find whether your Hisense smart TV has a Chromecast.
- First, install the Google Home app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the app, tap the “+” icon from the top left corner, and select “Set up device.”
- By selecting “Setup New Device,” you have to give a name to your home.
- Make sure your Hisense smart TV is turned on. The Google Home app will automatically search your smart TV. Once the TV is connected to the app, you’re done.
- Now play any video from youtube or Netflix on your smartphone, and tap on the cast icon. If your smart TV has Chromecast, it will show your smartphone’s screen.
What To Do If My Hisense TV Don’t Have Chromecast?
You don’t need to worry if your Hisense TV lack built-in Chromecast. You can go for an external Chromecast set, which is a very affordable option but has many advantages.
It’s a very straightforward method to install and set up the external Chromecast, and it takes only a minute or two to setup. Just plug the Chromecast into the Hisense TV, and use the Google Home app on your smartphone to connect it to your phone.
Ensure that your Hisense TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Benefits Of Chromecast
Google Chromecast allows users to share content from smartphones, tablets, or laptops to smart TVs. Here are some of the advantages of Chromecast.
1- You Can View High-Quality Content
You can view high-resolution content on your smart TV. Unlike mirroring your phone to TV, Chromecast gives you try to play the content on the highest settings.
So if your TV supports 4K HDR, you can view the content in a similar resolution. And with you can’t such high resolution content quality on your smartphone.
2- Freedom Of Content
Some entertainment apps don’t work on Hisense TV, but you can access these apps on your smartphone. Chromecast allows you to cast the content from these apps on your smart TV.
It gives you the freedom to enjoy all the content unavailable on your smart TV.
3- Eliminate the Need Of Remote
If you have lost the remote control of your smart TV, you don’t need to worry about that if it has Chromecast. Now you can use your smartphone as a remote control to adjust volume, navigation, and share content.
4- For Business Purposes
You can also use Google Chromecast for business purposes. It allows users to share slides, docs, sheets, and other documents from their laptop or smartphone to a smart TV.
For What Apps will Chromecast Work?
There are a lot of entertainment and sports apps that you can’t access on your Hisense smart TV. But using Chromecast, you can easily access them.
Similarly, few Hisense TV models don’t have enough storage to install all the apps, but with Chromecast, they are available.
Here are some major apps you can cast on your Hisense smart TV using Chromecast.
- HBO Max
- PBS Kids
- And more
Why Doesn’t Google Chromecast Work With Hisense Smart TV?
There are several reasons why Chromecast doesn’t work on Hisense TV. Here are some of the reasons and quick solutions.
- First, make sure that your Hisense TV and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Your Hisense TV firmware might be outdated; check for the latest updates and update the firmware.
- If you’re using an external Chromecast, it might have connectivity issues that can be fixed by resting it.
- Make sure that you have connected the Chromecast via the Google Home app.
- Try different streaming sources for casting because several apps don’t support Chromecast.
- Check the Google Chromecast device on other smart TVs; if it still doesn’t work, it means there might be a problem with it.
- If you cannot connect your Chromecast with Hisense TV, you must be content with Hisense customer support. They will solve your issue.
If you’re a true devotee and lover of streaming apps, invest in a Hisense TV with a Chromecast.
Few of the lastest Hisense TVs have a built-in Chromecast, so you don’t need to buy an external one. The new Hisense A6 Series 55-inch and A7 series come with built-in Chromecast.
But most of the Hisense TV doesn’t include Chromecast, so you can buy externally from Amazon, which is very cheap. Chromecast will increase the spice in your entertainment.
Hi! I’m Aiden Elliot. I’m a tech nerd and have worked in the tech industry for the last 7 years. Now I have founded JustSmartHues to help you fix tech issues. I hope you will find this blog helpful.