AMC Plus offers thrilling movies and shows, so you can quench your thirst for entertainment whenever you want. But can you add AMC Plus to Amazon Prime?
In this article, I will show you how you can add AMC+ as a dedicated channel on Amazon Prime. So let’s get started.
#1 Subscribing to AMC+ Via Amazon Prime On FireStick
Before getting started, ensure that you have Amazon Prime installed on your smart TV and an Amazon account subscription. Without an Amazon Prime account, you can’t add AMC+ to it.
Secondly, if you have subscribed to AMC Plus via its official website, you can’t sign in to AMC+ in Amazon Prime with that account. AMC+ demands operating subscription for Amazon Prime users.
Here are the steps to add AMC+ to Amazon Prime on Roku.
- First, open the Amazon Prime app on your TV.
- Make sure that you’re signed in. If not, put in the account credentials to sign in.
- Scroll down to “Prime Video Channel.”
- Now locate the AMC+ app and tap on it.
- The app will ask you to sign up. You can subscribe to AMC+ or opt for a seven-day free trial.
Once you sign up, you can stream AMC Plus via Amazon Prime, which expands the content collection for you.
#2 Adding AMC+ To Amazon Prime Through Website
The next method to add AMC+ to amazon prime is via the website. Again you need an Amazon Prime subscription to add the AMC+ channel to your Prime account.
- Open the Amazon Prime website on your laptop.
- Put your account credentials to log in. If you don’t have an account, first signup and get the subscription.
- From the top navigation bar, tap on “Channel.”
- Now you will see the list of available channels that you can add to your Amazon Prime account.
- Locate the AMC Plus and click on it. You need to signup for AMC+ and follow the onscreen instruction to add it on your Amazon Prime account.
#3 Adding AMC+ To Amazon Prime On Roku
If you own a Roku device, the method of adding AMC Plus to Amazon Prime will be different.
- First, turn on the Roku TV and navigate to Home.
- From Home, open Amazon Prime and log into your account.
- You will see a menu bar at the top of the screen; choose the “TV” option from the menu bar.
- Under the TV menu, scroll down to “Prime Video Channels.”
- Here is a list of available channels to add to Amazon Prime. Scroll right to find the AMC Plus.
- Tap on AMC+ and follow the onscreen instruction to subscribe to the channel.
#4 Adding AMC+ To Amazon Prime Through App
If you don’t have a laptop nearby, you can subscribe to the AMC+ app via the Amazon Prime app. It’s a straightforward process that can take barely 2 minutes.
- Install the Amazon Prime app on your smartphone.
- Login to your account and tap the “Find” icon from the bottom.
- Search for AMC Plus. You will see a list of content.
- Tap on the AMC+ icon.
- A new screen will pop up; click on “Learn More.”
- Now follow the onscreen instruction to get the subscription.
Benefits of adding AMC+ to your Amazon Prime subscription
You can also subscribe to AMC+ from their official website or app. Then why do you consider subscribing to AMC+ via Amazon Prime?
Well, I love all of my favorite TV shows under one umbrella. After integrating AMC+ with Amazon Prime, you can access hundreds of TV shows and the latest movies on the go.
Similarly, some, times AMC Plus app is not available on a few smart TVs; in that case, you can only subscribe to AMC+ via Amazon Prime.
It’s also very convenient to manage the subscriptions of your favorite app via one platform. You don’t need to put your payment information in different apps. So you can cancel or update the payment information for all apps with a single click.
Amazon Prime is one of the largest streaming platforms, enabling you to integrate third-party streaming apps like AMC+. This expands the content quantity, so you can get all your favorite TV shows and moves in one place.
In the above guide, I have shared the quick steps to subscribe to AMC+ via Amazon Prime on different platforms. I hope this article will be helpful for you.
What is the pricing for adding AMC+ to your Amazon Prime account?
It Will Cost $8.99 To Add AMC+ To Your Amazon Prime Account. But The Cost Cuts To $6 Or $5 On Black Friday And Amazon Prime Days.
Why is my AMC+ subscription not working on Amazon Prime?
If you have got AMC+ subscription from the official AMC+ website or app, you can’t use this subscription for AMC Plus in Amazon Prime. For this purpose, you need to subscribe to AMC+ through Amazon Prime.
Hi! I’m Aiden Elliot. I’m a tech nerd and have worked in the tech industry for the last 7 years. Now I have founded JustSmartHues to help you fix tech issues. I hope you will find this blog helpful.